And I think that I have that in common with most of you lovely women out there. So I’ve decided to celebrate Women's day with indulging in the most AMAZING homemade raw superfoods chocolate. It’s quick and easy to make – and hang on – when keeping the chocolate raw and filling it with superfoods it’s packed with protein, beneficial antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to give you a healthy kick to be even more amazing!
When you eat good raw nutrients you boost your body to be the best version of yourself. You power up each and every cell in your body to perform 100% - hereby charging every little ‘battery’ you have inside. And by knowing that you’ve done yourself good – and at the same time had a yummy delicious healthy snack – you are good to go out and conquer the world - and be the amazing woman you are!
Happy Women’s day ❤️
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup raw honey as sweetener
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ¼ cup chia seeds
1. Gently bring the coconut oil to its liquid state. One of the amazing things about living in Dubai when it starts to heat up for summer is that your coconut oil becomes liquid. I kid you not – this is a BIG one for me – makes my life so much easier. Anyway if you are not that lucky you can gently place the hard coconut oil it in a smaller bowl inside a larger bowl filled with warm water and leaving it for 20 minutes or so.
2. Stir the oil and sweetener together until nicely combined and then add the cacao powder.
3. Add half of the chia seeds and half of the goji berries to the mixture.
4. ❤️Add the mix to chocolate molds or line a baking tin with baking paper and pour the mixture in. Sprinkle the remaining chia seeds and goji berries on top.
5. Place in freezer for approximately 30 minutes and enjoy!
Give your sandwich a healthy spin
>>> Manuka Honey
An all natural healthy remedy against colds, flus and runny noses
Learn about your body's reaction when you detox
We give you 9 reasons why paying more for organic products makes sense.
Your body rely on you to get vital nutrients from the food you eat. Your body takes care of millions of biological processes every day. Each process depends on certain components and building blocks - which you can only get from fresh, nutritious food, prepared in the right way.
Processed and industrialised prepared food does not give your body what it needs. It is not real food - it cannot give your body fuel to the millions of vital processes to function optimally. Poor quality food does not feed your body well - it only fills your stomach!